- WHEN … Saturday, August 19, 2017
- WHERE … Black Oak Marina, 2511 Black Oak Road, Jefferson City, TN 37760
- WHAT … A day on beautiful Cherokee Lake. Starting with a light continental breakfast at 10:00AM. Once together, we will board pontoon boats reserved for us at the marina. Don’t forget your swim gear, snacks, sunscreen, and coolers!
- THEN … Following a short cruise on the lake, we’ll enter a cove, anchor the pontoons after tying them together, and enjoy the company of fellow PCA’ers.
- AND LATER … We can get together at the marina for an afternoon snack.
Pre-register (with the number in your party), to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost per person, will be $25.00.