Gathering at the Glenmore – May 2010
A charity concours was held on May 15th, supporting the Alzheimers Association. All European car clubs were invited by the Smoky Mountain Region, hosting the event. The event started at around 9 am and the Peoples Choice ballots were turned in at 12:30, for count, and award presentation.
Five Peoples Choice awards were presented. They were:
- 1988 Lotus Espirit shown by Don and Kathy Zerrip
- 1954 Jaguar XK120 shown by Larry and Cathy Slattery
- 2006 911 Carrera 2S shown by Bob Southerland
- 1972 Porsche 911E shown by Vic and Carol Rola
- 1990 Porsche Carrera 4 shown by Bryan Lawson
Once all awards were presented, the crowd moved over to the Morristown home of Rich & Wendy’s, who graciously hosted a ‘beer + brats’ social. The hosts were supreme, the food great, and everyone enjoyed a social topping off a great day of friends, and their cars.